All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The Data Controller is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects whose personal data it collected and processed by the organisation.
2. Privacy notice
Helter Skelter Newborn Photography are a professional photography studio.
The personal data we would like to process on your behalf:
|Personal Data Type:||Source (where Helter Skelter Newborn Photography got the data from):|
|Photography session From Client|
| First name (Parent/Guardian/lead person on booking)
Surname (Parent/Guardian/lead person on booking)
First name (Child or children)
Date of Birth (Child or children)
Marketing Will be requested from Clients on a consent basis
Address and postcode
*Photographs taken within session
Our legal basis for processing the personal data:
Article 6 (1b)
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the client has agreed
The data subject is consenting to this privacy notice through the lawful processing condition of performance of a contract, upon the completion of any online enquiry form or communication with Helter Skelter Newborn Photography.
Where consent is required for Helter Skelter Newborn Photography to process both types of personal data, it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for special category personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting Helter Skelter Newborn Photography.
Helter Skelter Newborn Photography will not release the information to any third party unless the request is subject to legal obligation without obtaining the express written authority of the partner who provided the information.
2.3 Retention period
Helter Skelter Newborn Photography will process personal data for the following periods;
- Photography session – until consent is withdrawn.
- Photographs – photographs are deleted 1 week after delivery of order to client.
- Marketing – until consent is withdrawn.
2.4 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Helter Skelter Newborn Photography refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 2.7 below.
All of the above requests will be dealt with in line with Helter Skelter Newborn Photography Subject Access Procedure and will shared with the customer should a request come directly from a subject.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Data Controller|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioners Office||Helter Skelter Newborn Photography|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Studio|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Heathfield Road|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Sandy Lane Industrial Estate|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Stourport on Severn|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5A||DY13 9QB|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||07951 412010|
Document Owner and Approval
The Data Controller is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
Signature: Clare Tebbett Date: 24.05.18