You regularly go our with your little ones to baby and toddler groups. Or you’ve just had your baby and you’d excitedly planned which groups you were going to go to so you could meet more new mums. But then the pandemic hit and you’re on lockdown. You want some things to do with your little ones whilst on lockdown.
Here are a few ideas of things to do with your little ones whilst on lockdown (please note these are liable to change at any time so please consult with the provider directly).
1. Hartbeeps radio – free disco every Sunday at 10am with DJ Dex and Leanne.
Visit their facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/hartbeepsradio
2. Baby sensory – online classes
3. Debutots – for 2-5 years olds a great mix of dancing, singing and dramatic play.
https://www.facebook.com/Debutotsworcester/ is where you can find all the details.
4. Yogabellies – mum and baby yoga classes online.
5. Andy Day, CBeebies – workouts.
Joe Wicks will be too advanced for your little ones so why not hop on to YouTube and do some more suitable movement and exercise. Here’s one to get you started (they’re not live but there are plenty on there) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RvOOVgCv8
I’m sure there are many more too, so if you know of any please do let me know or if you have anything else you’d like to contact me about please use this form